Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Art Imitating Life? Or is it the Other Way Around?


Such a proud moment for a photographer! They say that imitation is the deepest form of flattery, and in this case it was felt 10 fold seeing as it was my son doing the imitating. I love it when my kids show me what they've learned through observation. We'll have to work on his technique a little, but I must say it's a promising start! ;)


We took a few moments after that snap was taken to have a little old-fashioned fun. No matter what the source, genuine laughter is so magical when captured through the lens! These are the images I keep coming back to and truly cherish. A real smile - whether in person or in a photograph - is always, always infectious.

1 comment:

Eric the grease monkey said...

Great shots babe! Now we have proof that Luc imitates mom and dad!